NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAM - 2020
The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help students to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop decision-making ability and reasoning power.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The SPICE Foundation has taken up an important task of searching young talents through the Scholarship Exam. This is a self assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
Mission: –Our mission is to educate student for career success
Vision: –Our vision is to transform life and communities through learning.
- Exam Details :
- Eligibility :
|Sr. No.||Student Of Standard||Board / University||Medium of Exam|
|1||Std. 6th to 12th||Any||English & Regional Language|
|2||ITI, Diploma, Degree & Elementary Education(B.ed, BTC)||Any||English & Regional Language|
- Exam will be held offline on each School as per schedule in December 2020 district wise.
- Exam Centre will be mentioned on your hall Ticket.
- We will send you exam notification on your registered email id and mobile no. student must frequently visit our website spicedu.org for any notifications.
1 The result of national scholarship examination will declared on our website spicedu.org
2. All students, teachers, parents, co-ordinates, and schools need to be updating you as per website notification, news, and Announcement.
Award’s and Reorganizations:-
Rank 6 to 100 – consolation prizes to each standard.
Participation certificates for all students.
Diploma: –Including all year of diploma students of any stream will consider in one rank
Degree:- Including all year of degree students of any stream will consider in one rank.
Note: – Merit ranking criteria- Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the preference will be given as follow’s.
- Student having more marks in Mathematics and General Science
- Student having more marks in Hindi
- Students having more marks in English
- Students having more marks in General Knowledge
How To Apply :
Online Process :
- Visit our website spicedu.org. If you are not registered then first you need to do registration & get approved your account.
- After activation email received you can fill you application for NSE-2020.
- Fill application online with some basic details & mandatory fields.
- Mode of payment : Online
- SBI e-Collect, Pay U Money – Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- Make sure all above steps completed successfully or not.
Note: – No need to send any document to Head Office or Branch Office.
Offline Process :
- Download NSE- 2020 applications form, from our website download section.
- Take a print of student application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fills and stick student recent photograph in given space.
- Mode of payment : Online (SBI- Collect) or offline (Demand Draft)
*Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- *(per application) in favor of “SPICE Foundation” payable at Gorakhpur.
- School and colleges responsibility : Need to send as below listed document to Head Office/ Branch Office.